Wednesday, December 12, 2012

And I begin

Well this is my very first time blogging about anything in my life. I am excited to see who will stumble upon this blog and what kind of comments I will receive from people. I am not sure that this blog will have a specific focus, but I envision blogging about topics that generate discussion easily entwined with personal happenings in my life...not to worry, I will not post anything too personal as that my be uncomfortable for both you and me.

I was inspired to begin blogging as I read other blogs concerning individuals' masonic journeys. I myself have begun this journey and am very much looking forward to spending time with freemasons all over the world, and I am looking forward to my time in the craft. I guess currently you could say that I am "knocking at the door." I have submitted a petition which has been read and favorably voted on and am scheduled to receive my first degree shortly. To say that I am excited would be a gross understatement. I find myself googling freemasonry every day and just observing images on the internet. (Not to worry friends, I have not cheated by looking at the degrees prematurely.) I look forward to doing the degree work and primarily growing morally as a man. Hopefully within the next three or four months I will be raised, but only if I am truly ready.

Well, whoever you are, if you are reading this feel free to respond in whatever way your heart desires, I look forward to this blogging business and will keep you all posted on my progress as well as new topincs that I introduce on this forum, be blessed all!

No comments:

Post a Comment